In this section you can read some of the testimonials from current and previous MOST Club members who have shared how the MOST Club has impacted their lives.
Members Talk About MOST Club
“MOST Club has done wonders for me. I have a new‐ found respect for women and what they go through. I learned about the things that males do that are harmful to women everywhere. I now think of a woman as my partner and no more as an object.”-Vincent, Hyde Leadership PCS (DC)
“MOST Club has helped me greatly in life by giving me the ability to look at people and relationships in a different way. Now I am more aware of what it means for men and women to have respectful relationships with each other.” ∗ Justin, School Without Walls (DC)
“Everyone had a chance to speak their minds [in the MOST Club]. Usually in other programs, if one per‐ son says it, they just put it up. But here, not just one person. Even if we are running out of time, nobody is left out. Even if there is one minute left, they make sure everyone gets a chance.”- Delante, Good Shepherd Teen Learning Center (DC)
OUTCOMES FOR CLUB MEMBERS
• 100% of MOST Club members will participate in at least one aspect of Community Strength Project planning, facilitation, attendee recruitment, or promotion.
• 85% will view themselves as a critical agent of change in ending men’s violence against women.
• 85% will act as peer leaders and be viewed as leaders by their peers and other observers.
• 85% will improve their ascendance and academic performance.
• 85% will reduce their suspensions, expulsions, and critical incidents. • 20% of project‐attending members will bring a parent, guardian, or other adult.
Email MCSR about starting a MOST Club at your middle or high school.